I'm gonna attempt another Monday Mission. I know, it's Tuesday again, and by the time I finish this it'll probably be Wednesday. But I have a really active imagination, so in my head it's Monday (trust me, it is)
1. Have you ever sold anything through an online auction? What did you sell and did you make very much? I haven't sold anything on-line yet, but I have a bunch of stuff I don't want anymore and I'm very seriously considering putting it on-line. I figure I might as well make some money off the stuff instead of just tossing it.
2. Have you ever bought anything through an online auction? How was your experience? Yes, I've bought a large number of stamps, some books, a few videos, a shirt, I think that's everything. I've had really good luck with it. Very friendly sellers, no bad stories to impart.
3. Do you like the sun? Getting a suntan? Have you ever had a bad sunburn? The sun's OK I guess, I prefer nightime tho'. I rarely get suntans. It never happens on purpose, it's always on accident because I spent some time outside. I have had a very bad sunburn. I was a complete lobster. I was misserable for quite a few days.
4. Are you a vegetarian? Why? If not, have you ever considered it? No, I'm not. I have considered it, and philisophically I could very easily be a vegetarian. But... I really like meat! I eat quite a bit of it and I know I would have a really hard time giving it up.
5. Suppose you are getting into your car after you've just made your purchase from a store you visit twice a week. You suddenly realize you had a .35¢ item in your hand and you forgot to pay for it. What would you do next? (what *would* you do, not what *should* you do) This actually happened to me once. Completely without thinking I walked out of a store carrying something. It was quite a few years ago and I don't even remember what it was anymore. If I remember correctly, I got horribly embarassed and left it on a bench in the mall or something.
6. Sometimes it seems that there is just not enough time to do everything that must be done. Was there anything you wanted to accomplish this weekend that didn't get done? Everything! You only think I'm kidding. My bedroom & bathroom need to be cleaned, I have a cross-stitch project that needs to be finished, I should really do laundry so I don't have to scrounge for clean clothes. There's a bunch of pics I want to post in my photo album. So... Lots didn't get done!
7. What is your favorite game to play with a group and/or an individual? (board game, computer game, athletic, etc.) That's easy... Trivial Pursuit. I absolutely adore that game. It's a lot of fun and it's one of the few games that I'm good at.
So... that's the Monday Mission. My brain is completely fried, not from the Mission... from work, so I think I'm going to go do something completely mindless. I have to get up in the morning and go to work for 2 or 3 hours to take a defensive driving class. Ho Boy am I excited about that. I'm just hoping I don't fall asleep and start snoring in the middle of the thing!
Wish me luck!