I'm not sure what the deal is...
I'm getting random server errors whenever I save something. The entry still saves, but it doesn't rebuild the index page. But if I manually rebuild the index page it shows up. I've checked my server error logs and it says that there's been a "premature end of script headers" on my mt.cgi file. Never had that happen before. No idea what the deal is. I've always been so happy with my host, but there's been a lot of quirky weirdness lately that's making me think about maybe switching to a different host.
And Syn... I've set up a "test" blog for you under my site for us to monkey with so whenever we figure out what the deal is we can wipe your's and start from scratch. Also... thinking about moving everything over to Hosting Matters 'cuz I know a BUNCH of people that use them and are very happy.
UPDATE: Of course when I saved this entry just now everything worked exactly the way it ought. Very odd.